Versatile, multi-cultural and poly-lingual Tanya König hosted her first live show at the age of 15 at the music channel «VIVA SWIZZ». Knowing that she wanted to become a moderator / TV-reporter she applied for Ringier School of Journalism and was accepted. There she was trained as video journalist and produced her own packages for Blick.ch, Cash.ch and Schweizer-Illustrierte.ch in 2009.
To further satisfy her intellectual prowess she entered University of Zurich to study Sinology, Film Studies and Political Science. In 2011/12 she spend one year in Beijing studying Mandarin Chinese. Returning from China, she worked as multimedia editor for Swiss National Television (SRF) and became the Online-Reporter of «The Voice of Switzerland» in 2014. Since then the demand to work as a presenter has increased. Under the section TV-Host and Event-Host you'll find more references.
Besides that she has written for newspapers and magazines such as a weekly movie review for «Blick am Abend» from 2014-2017 and continued working as a freelancer video journalist. She has also worked as journalist for Portuguese National Television (RTP), and reported about the Portuguese diaspora and businesses in Switzerland.
Currently she is a reporter at «CNNMoney Switzerland» based in Zurich.
- German, Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, Chinese
- Bachelor of Arts in Sinology, Film Studies and Political Science at the University of Zurich (2010-2016)
- One year language course at the «Central Academy of Drama» in Beijing, China (2011-2012)
- Journalist Diploma by Ringier Journalistenschule (2009)
- Cabin Crew Training at SWISS Aviation Training (2007)
- Naturwissenschaftliche Matura, Kantonschule Wattwil (2003-2007)
tanya's STRENGTHS according to clifton STRENGTHS test:
1. Activator: People who are especially talented in the Activator theme can make things happen by turning thoughts into action. They are often impatient.
2. Positivity: People who are especially talented in the Positivity theme have an enthusiasm that is contagious. They are upbeat and can get others excited about what they are going to do
3. Communication: People who are especially talented in the Communication theme generally find it easy to put their thoughts into words. They are good conversationalists and presenters.
4. Connectedness: People who are especially talented in the Connectedness theme have faith in the links between all things. They believe there are few coincidences and that almost every event has a reason.
5. Strategic: People who are especially talented in the Strategic theme create alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.